It gives me great pleasure to announce Real Meal Revolution as my latest partner for the New York to London Swim campaign! Welcome aboard!!
RMR is a household name in South Africa and promotes a nutritional lifestyle of eating reduced carbohydrates, sugar and processed foods with more of a focus on Real Food and the use of healthy natural fats for energy.
For ultra-distance training I’ve found that if I rely more on fat for energy as opposed to carbohydrates that I seem to perform better and last longer in the water. This low-carb-moderate-fat lifestyle may not be for everyone, but over the last 8 months I’ve found my energy levels soar, sleep is much improved and I’ve also lost 15kg in the process! The goal is to be as healthy and fit as possible for April 2017 and combined with regular cold water training I feel that this approach will provide me with the best possible chance of success!
In the evenings I will still be taking healthy recovery supplement shakes with an adequate amount of protein to ensure I am fully fit and rested for the next day’s session!
Real Meal Revolution…a very warm welcome to you!!!
#NYtoLDNSwim #RealFood @real_meals #LCHF #Banting #fatadaptation
- February 2017
- Jan 25, 2017 New York to London Swim - 3800 Miles - Campaign Link Countdown! Jan 25, 2017
- Jan 4, 2017 New York to London Swim 2017 - Update and Final Campaign!! Jan 4, 2017
- Oct 10, 2016 Partner Update - Real Meal Revolution!! Oct 10, 2016
- Aug 7, 2016 GSK Assessment - Human Performance Lab Aug 7, 2016
- June 2016
- Apr 13, 2016 GlaxoSmithKline Partnership and Support Vessel Plea Apr 13, 2016
- Feb 12, 2016 Project Update and Thames Baths Feb 12, 2016
- Jan 4, 2016 New York to London Swim - Minimum Target Reached! Jan 4, 2016
- Nov 3, 2015 Official Launch! Nov 3, 2015
- Oct 28, 2015 Thomas Gregory, English Channel, Guinness World Record Holder Oct 28, 2015