Hello world! Today is launch day!
After nearly a year of planning and research, recruiting an incredible back office project team and 7 years of ice swimming and channel swimming around the world, I’m ready to finally go for the big one! I am looking to become the first person in the world to swim 3800 miles from New York to London starting in April 2017 whilst raising awareness and funds for Oxfam!
Please see H2Open Magazine launch story here
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Oct 10, 2016 Partner Update - Real Meal Revolution!!
- Aug 7, 2016 GSK Assessment - Human Performance Lab
- June 2016
- Apr 13, 2016 GlaxoSmithKline Partnership and Support Vessel Plea
- Feb 12, 2016 Project Update and Thames Baths
- January 2016
- Nov 3, 2015 Official Launch!
- October 2015