Today we received a few extra pledges which has enabled us to reach our minimum target of £20,000 which is an extraordinary amount and thank you to all of you have pledged and spread the word! I am truly grateful. Thank you for believing in the campaign and helping me on my journey to become the first person in the world to swim the Atlantic from New York to London in aid of Oxfam!
The team can now focus their energy on gaining corporate sponsorship and help in creating a global marketing platform with which to share this extraordinary story! If your organisation wishes to enter into discussions with us on how we can make this a reality and meet your companies’ goals then please get in touch! We’d love to hear from you! http://www.newyorktolondonswim.com/partners/
The Hubbub crowdfunding platform has also said that they are happy to extend the project by another week. This is to enable anyone who wishes to still obtain one of our many rewards that we are offering if you pledge and become part of the journey. These range from merchandise items such as wrist bands, towels, T-shirts and baseball caps with the project logos to seeing me off at the start in New York in April 2017. The new deadline date is Monday the 11th of January. http://www.newyorktolondonswim.com/donate
Thank you all again!
- February 2017
- Jan 25, 2017 New York to London Swim - 3800 Miles - Campaign Link Countdown! Jan 25, 2017
- Jan 4, 2017 New York to London Swim 2017 - Update and Final Campaign!! Jan 4, 2017
- Oct 10, 2016 Partner Update - Real Meal Revolution!! Oct 10, 2016
- Aug 7, 2016 GSK Assessment - Human Performance Lab Aug 7, 2016
- June 2016
- Apr 13, 2016 GlaxoSmithKline Partnership and Support Vessel Plea Apr 13, 2016
- Feb 12, 2016 Project Update and Thames Baths Feb 12, 2016
- Jan 4, 2016 New York to London Swim - Minimum Target Reached! Jan 4, 2016
- Nov 3, 2015 Official Launch! Nov 3, 2015
- Oct 28, 2015 Thomas Gregory, English Channel, Guinness World Record Holder Oct 28, 2015